Further Information (Pure & Uncut is basically a lie)
Now, there’s a very good reason that you don’t use just pure, 100% fragrance compounds in your fragrance oils, and that’s because they’re almost all dangerous, hazardous or toxic in large amounts and they have to be diluted down to safe working levels. This means some fragrances, that are high in one especially hazardous ingredient, must be diluted down, in its entirety, to be safe. So, our pure oils are as high in concentration of fragrance compounds as they can be and still be safe, they’re either certified by the IFRA to say that they’re safe, or the ingredients in them are certified by the IFRA.
Our enhanced oils are different, they only contain 60% of the ‘pure’ fragrance oil blends where the other 40% is our special mixture of emulsifiers and fragrance enhancers. These ingredients are what give the F-JAS oils the edge over most oils because the emulsifiers help them to be applicable in more applications.